shhhhh, it's the sweet little Whisper Album Template! This lovely square layout was designed as full spreads, each intentionally working with the next. Your download will include layouts to build 8, 10, and 12 in albums. This is a truly custom experience for your clients. Varied with full bleed options along with multiple photo choices, the layouts are adorned with options for beautiful, custom word art and graphics to enhance this little one's story. Includes a beautifully designed first page birth announcement, complete with customizable options. Built in easy to use layers, the adornments can be altered in placement, size and color; or all together turned off for an even cleaner experience. Perfect for the tiniest of clients!
• Compatible with Photoshop CS2 through CS6/CC and Photoshop Elements 8 through 12.
• Continued support by Laugh & Grow Press.
• Font information: we supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
• In-Depth Step-by-Step Video Tutorial Included
• Photos are not included with purchase.
• Templates included for Miller’s Signature square format(s), ProDPI Press Printed Albums/WHCC Albums; but can be easily altered to your preferred lab specs. Dimensions are 10 x 20 / 12 x 24 / 8×16, with additional print bleeds when indicated**… standard with most labs, please double check the size requirements for your preferred lab. **Millers Signature Album template is built with no bleeds, per their instruction, as indicated in the layout.
• This is an instant download upon checkout.
• Due to the nature of digital files, there are no refunds.
Overview of template set content, with a quick demonstration showcasing how quick and user-friendly creating and customizing a finished Whisper Album is. (After you hit the play button, please click on the little box in the bottom right to enlarge the video if needed. The video is also available in high definition so please click the settings wheel tab located in the bottom right and choose video quality.)
You’ll notice a little banding or pixelation in the video below. This is due to the recording/video, and is not there in actuality, and shouldn’t be an issue on your image as well. 🙂